Any east coast dealers taking 2024 Land Cruiser deposits at MSRP price?

miata_dad

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Heck I wouldn't mind going south or to the midwest. Just want to pay MSRP and no BS add-ons. If you're a dealer offering this, please DM me.

Thanks!

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 Wrangler Rubicon
I’m very curious about how the Toyota dealers handle custom orders (if at all). I come from the Jeep world where you can order a Wrangler exactly how you want it, get a POC right away, agree on a price in writing, submit a down payment, get a VON and shortly thereafter a VIN, and wait for your jeep to arrive. When you get your jeep the window sticker even has your name on it. I’m hoping something equivalent is possible for Toyota. I’m not exactly sure when I’ll be ready to order but if these go on sale next spring there’s a great chance I’ll be ready.

ToyotaFanW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I’m very curious about how the Toyota dealers handle custom orders (if at all). I come from the Jeep world where you can order a Wrangler exactly how you want it, get a POC right away, agree on a price in writing, submit a down payment, get a VON and shortly thereafter a VIN, and wait for your jeep to arrive. When you get your jeep the window sticker even has your name on it. I’m hoping something equivalent is possible for Toyota. I’m not exactly sure when I’ll be ready to order but if these go on sale next spring there’s a great chance I’ll be ready.
I've been researching this and Toyota doesn't do bespoke factory orders like Ford or Jeep. It's an allocation system and your dealer works it behind the scenes -- if your desired spec comes out the factory, they try and snag it for you. Here are some threads explaining it. Would love to learn more from someone knowledgeable.

MrUnex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Defender 2012
Just checked prices with the help of Priceva of a few dealers here in the Northeast about the 2024 Land Cruiser. Seems like most are hesitant to take deposits at MSRP, citing high demand and limited supply. However, a dealer in Maryland mentioned they might start a waitlist soon, sticking to MSRP for early sign-ups. Worth giving them a call if you're set on the '24 model!

Last edited:

muddywaters86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Reviving this thread to state that Paul Miller Toyota of West Caldwell lists their LC's at MSRP, but 2 texts in I found out they are charging an undisclosed $2495 ADM on them